10/27/2008

My first Tag

Thanks Mary!

I am~way too emotional
I know~my kids are the best
I want~to be in better shape
I have~all I ever wanted
I dislike~mushrooms
I miss~being closer to my family
I feel~ full
I hear~Andy watching tv
I smell~my apple cider Scentsy
I crave~an apple
I cry~when I watch a great movie
I search~the grocery stores for coupons
I wonder~when the economy will get better
I regret~not moving to Seattle sooner
I love~my kids, my husband, my down blanket, my Ipod, books
I care~way to much about the kids having clean ears
I worry~ if I am the best wife I could be
I remember~ eating too much candy from Grandpas store
I believe~ that I am a good mom
I don't~keep my room clean enough
I argue~with Andy about silly things
I win~when Parker and I race
I lose~when the girls and I race
I wish~I had learned the piano
I listen~to books on cd
I can usually be found~cooking or cleaning, or on Pinchingyourpennies
I need a ~mani and pedi
I forget~to do the important things
I am happy~with my life!

1 comment:

Davison Family said...

Thanks for doing that , it was fun to read! You are a great mom!